EVO MCA GOLD IMPLANTS
Conical Titanium Grade 5 short implant with internal hexagon for the submerged technique with sandblasted, acid etched and TiN-coated surface.
The cono-morse connection is today the most versatile prosthetic connection for both screw-retained and cemented prostheses.
The morphology of the EVO MCA GOLD implant (with its barrel body, the 30° radial coronal part, the self-centring coils with 0.5 mm pitch), allows an atraumatic implant insertion for the patient.
EVO MCA GOLD implant benefits:
– ATRAUMATIC SURGERY
– PRIMARY HEALING
– SINGLE PROSTHETIC CONNECTION FOR ALL DIAMETERS
– 6° CONOMETRIC CONNECTION
– PLATFORM-SWITCHING WITH THREE PROFILES OF EMERGENCY FOR PROSTHETIC COMPONENTS
– TITANIUM NITRIDE (TiN) COATING OF THE SURFACE
Lancer is proud to introduce the EVO MCA GOLD internal hex short implant solution.
Short implants are an alternative to bone regeneration (that uses synthetic or animal bone material) for patients with crest or maxillary bones atrophy or for those patients who don’t want to undergo bone regeneration surgery for ethical, economical or religious reasons.
The short titanium grade 5 (Ti 6Al-4V) implant is submerged. The EVO MCA GOLD implant is superficially sandblasted up to the machined micro-collar. The implant surface is SLA treated (Sandblasted Large-grid and Acid-Etched) and then TiN (Titanium Nitride) coated. The coating has a double function: the gold colour does not reveal the implant against the light through the mucous tissue, and studies have shown how the coating seems to prevent negative bacterial proliferation when compared to a non-coated implant.
Evo MCA Gold tray
TRAY STANDARD EVO MCA GOLD
• Probe drills
• Stop for probe drill (H.5.3 mm)
• EVO MCA step drill Ø4.0 – 4.5 – 5.0 H.5.3 mm
• Hexagon screwdriver Ø1.27 mm (long)
• Implant pick-up device with contra-angle attachment (long)
• Implant pick-up device with ratchet attachment
• Universal digital bezel