Cylindrical Titanium Grade 4 implant with external hexagon for the submerged technique with Double Acid Etching (DAE) surface.
Cylindrical implant with external hexagon in Titanium Grade 4 for the submerged technique with Double Acid Etching (DAE) surface.
The external hexagon connection is still the most versatile prosthetic connection mechanism for bar or Toronto screwed prostheses.
The morphology of the PLUS implant (coil pitch, implant core, neck and hexagon diameter), corresponds to the most established mechanical standards with long-term follow-up.
The PLUS implant also has atraumatic apexes and discharge apical millings that make it self-centring.
The PLUS implant is made according to the dictates of the most recent literature, with particular attention to the reduction of the peri-implant bone loss, developed according to the following concepts of new technology and macro-geometry:
– BICUSPID THREAD
– MINIMUM COMPRESSION IN DENSE BONE
– PRE-ASSEMBLED MOUNTING DEVICE ON THE IMPLANT
Lancer is your new global dental partner.
We provide top quality products: discover more.
All the prosthetic components of the Plus Implants use a specific color coding that is as follow:
- Color coding of labels on the packaging of implants
- Color coding of prosthetic components
- Application of colored rings on dedicated drills
- Titanium impression transfer for the pick-up technique
- Titanium impression transfer for the pull-up technique
- Titanium laboratory analog
- Titanium cylinder for provisional solutions
- Straight titanium abutment
- Pre-angled titanium abutment
- Calcinable abutment
- Abutment for bonding
- Prosthetic screw