TEMPORARY ANCHORAGE DEVICE
The easiest and most effective solution for the common needs of anchorage in orthodontics.
Storm™ Orthodontic Mini-Screw
The Storm™ Mini-Screw is a combination of Lancer’s manufacturing technology and the clinical experience of a team of orthodontists specialized in skeletal anchorage. Easy to insert and to remove, the Storm™ Mini-Screw provides the best and simplest answer to intraoral anchorage needs.
- Available in three sizes.
- Color coded for immediate identification: Blue, Light Blue and Aluminum.
- Trauma from the device is reduced thanks to the asymmetrical threading of the intraosseous portion that also enhances strength distribution in the perio implant area.
- In many cases the Storm™ Mini-Screw can be inserted without the use of burs with evident advantages for the patient.
- The Storm™ Mini-Screw undergoes thorough cleaning cycles, decontamination in an acid environment and sterilization with ionizing radiation.
- Delivered sterile and ready for immediate use.
- Ready for immediate orthodontic treatment thanks to the apical loading provided by the asymmetrical thread.
- Constructed from Grade 5 Titanium for stability and use on nickel sensitive patients.
Three ligation options available, designed to be used concurrently without interfering with each other. Three different sizes provide a correct option in most clinical cases.
The transgingival portion of the Storm™ Mini-Screw has a variable length in order to better adapt to the thickness of the mucosa, additionally increasing the flexibility of use.
- Slot on the head of the Mini-Screw facilitates anchorage with metal orthodontic auxiliaries.
- Eyelet exactly replicates the function of a buccal tube.
- Also offers a third ligation option positioned between the slot and the eyelet.
Lancer is your new global dental partner.
We provide top quality products: discover more.
Storm™ surgical kit
Plastic case with removable cover, autoclavable at 134° C.
- manual screwdriver complete with pick-up device
- 2 connectors handpiece (20 & 25mm) + 1 optional (30mm)
- bur 1.1 mm (length 7mm)
- bur 1.4 mm (8mm)
- 2 screwdriver shafts (10 & 20mm) + 2 optional (30 & 50mm)
- 1 optional handle driver